Meet van Gogh
Get to know Vincent van Gogh and his native soil. Zundert is well known as the birth place of Vincent van Gogh. The Vincent van Gogh House is a vibrant culture centre on the native soil of one of the most famous artists in history. It is not a regular museum but an active experience for both art lover and tourist. You can extend your visit of the van Gogh House with a guided tour, workshop, lunch, dinner or a visit to other places of interest in the Borough of Zundert. It is an ideal opportunity to have a family reunion, a day out with friends or organise a special day out for staff. If you already have ideas for a day out, take a look at the menu below. You can combine your choice with other activities on our website.
– A guided tour of Zundert per group € 45,00
– A guided tour of the museum with a custodian per group € 35,00
– A guided tour of the museum with the curator per group € 75,00
– Coffee and Van Gogh biscuit € 2,25 pp.
– Coffee and Van Gogh cake € 5,25 pp.
– Lunch midday € 12,50 pp.
– Soup and gourmet rolls € 16,50 pp.
– Gourmet buffet lunch with soup and sandwiches € 15,00 pp.
– High Tea € 19,50 pp.
– 3 course monthly menu € 34,50 pp
– Catering prices by Auberge van Gogh, a brasserie on Vincent van Gogh’s native soil.